Monday, October 26, 2009

GA State match

I just got home from Atlanta. We went out there to visit some good friends and shoot the GA State IDPA match. Luckily my friends live about 5 minutes from the range it was held at so it worked out perfect.

I will get a more in depth report later but I will say that it was a pretty good match. All their movers are pnuematic movers. That is good a bad, good because they are easier to shoot and there is less reset time. Bad because they are easier to shoot and 2 of the stages I tried to shoot had a few small problems but they got them fixed.

I shot OK, not my best shooting though. I shot well enough to win SSP SS so I am pretty happy about that and I got my bump to Expert. Like I said I will put up some more thoughts and the video a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment